Friday, November 4, 2011

{lavonnie + kenneth}

Best Blogger Tips
so i told you more would come.

remember them HERE.
well we got lots more to post.

so sit back and relax. and of course leave a comment at the end :)







love this shot :)





























so beautiful.











congrats again to lavonnie + kenneth!

now lets get them a FREE gift.

so just leave a comment below. any post that receives 30+ comments will win the clients a FREE something...so comment away!

don't forget to push that LIKE button on our facebook page Click HERE :)

~ logan + danielle Best Blogger Tips

2 comments:

Lonnie said...

I LOVE all the pictures Logan! You capture every moment. I researched 4 months for a photographer. I met with many of them. I know I picked the perfect one for my special day! Thank you again.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful couple,beautiful family for a beautiful life filled with love and laughter. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...