Thursday, June 16, 2011

{Engagement Videoagraphy}

Best Blogger Tips
Just Say Cheese Photography
is proud to announce...

we are now booking engagement videos!
& we are so over the moon excited about it...think you too will be :)

to book your very own engagement session with videoagraphy
please contact us via phone @ 239.272.3046
or e-mail Logan@JustSayCheesePhotography.com

+ feel free to leave us comments...danielle and i would love to know what you think!
+ share this with your friends {e-mail, facebook, link it up} we would really appreciate it.

without further ado... enjoy Robert + Nicole's Engagement Video.
so stinking cute!



thanks for looking!

~logan & danielle Best Blogger Tips

12 comments:

Robyn said...

OMG that's awesome! I love it!!! Good job girls!

Robyn said...

It's awesome girls! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

Great video it's adorable. I don't even know them and I could watch it over and over again. I'm sure they will watch it for years and years. I'm married and I want one.

Nicole Torres said...

LOVE OUR VIDEO! YOU ARE AWESOME!

Nicole Torres said...

LOVE OUR VIDEO! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Nicole Torres said...

I love it so much I have to comment on it again!!!! =)

Sara said...

What a great idea! Love IT!!!

Mary said...

Great job on such a cute video. I have already watched it 3 times! Great idea girls.

Anonymous said...

I want one too!!!!!!!!

Amber said...

Me likey like! Love all the words in the video. That would be so cute to play at their wedding. Amber

Joanne said...

"I DO"!!!

Bindy said...

Girls, what a beautiful video! I loved it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...