Thursday, October 27, 2011

{danielle + scott}

Best Blogger Tips
well, it was finally their big wedding day. and they rocked it out.
perfectly. on the beautiful sands of fort myers beach.

enjoy your sneak peek.















































congrats again to danielle + scott!

now lets get them a FREE gift.

just leave a comment below. any post that receives 30+ comments will win the clients a FREE something...so comment away!

don't forget to push that LIKE button on our facebook page Click HERE :)

thanks for looking!

~ logan Best Blogger Tips

8 comments:

Courtney Shaw said...

I really love all these pics Logan. I still can't believe how much they were in the water in their wedding attire, that's why I just love them!! I'm going to post a couple on my fb page. :)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Scott, you look very happy. Coongrats!

Millie

Jonny 5 said...

Oh my gosh! Those photos look great!! We had such a great time, wish we could do it all over again. Glad it was all captured-FOR-EV-ER. The photos could use just a little more something.... COWBELL!

Anonymous said...

The pics look so beautiful I love them. Wish I could have been there. You guys share true love and will always make each other happy:) ~meesa~

Shelley Webber said...

Great pictures Danielle! Love your dress and everything looked beautiful! :)

Shelley Webber said...

Great pictures Danielle! Love your dress and everything looked beautiful! :)

Christine Colvin said...

You guys looked amazing!!! I love the these pictures!! Congrats to you both!! Wish you many many many years of happiness!!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are beautiful. You both look so happy. Looks like it was a great time for all.

Kim

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...