Wednesday, July 6, 2011

{nolan}

Best Blogger Tips
i met jessica & her little boy nolan when we did our second round of father's day mini shoots earlier this year.

jessica emailed me wanting to do some one year photographs of nolan. because lets face it....it's one of those happy milestones that just totally needs to be captured. there were balloons, bubbles, maracas & of course his own smash cake. which i do need to note that jessica made & did a great job on.

happy 1st birthday nolan!



many more to come. promise.

~logan & danielle Best Blogger Tips

5 comments:

Mary said...

WOW. Super cute!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Nolan. Great photo I can't wait until Maddy turns 1. Book us down for her shoot in Dec!

Jenny said...

Great picture girls!!!

Heather P. said...

I want a smash cake on my birthday!

Heather

Sheila Giovenco said...

Aww adorable....I will have to get my daughter GiGi some items......the model and beyond cute!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...