Monday, April 25, 2011

{katie + jimmy}

Best Blogger Tips
i met up with katie + jimmy in the heart of downtown fort myers for their engagement session. i parked and started walking towards harborside, my backpack in tow. as usual my eye's darting around trying to spot new hidden locations that might have been overlooked. and my camera in my arms just waiting to be used. swear it gets excited...or at least i do. but that's neither here no there...we were getting ready to capture katie + jimmy a real cute couple...just sayin'

enjoy your sneak peek!





































watch for their wedding 08.05.11

~logan Best Blogger Tips

4 comments:

Mary said...

Love the photos with the dog! Cute !!!!

Ashley said...

:) Great images! Can't wait for my Engagement Shoot. See you soon Logan.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful.

Sarah said...

Great idea to bring your dog. Great engagement photographs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...