Tuesday, March 29, 2011

{amanda + steven}

Best Blogger Tips
took no one by surprise when these two
lovebirds. high school sweethearts.best friends. decided to tie the knot.

and they sure did it right.
their family and friends all gathered at the beautiful historic burroughs home & gardens.
and it was picture perfect. let me tell you.

enjoy your sneak peek!



































































for more information on the burroughs home & gardens please visit www.BurroughsHome.com
and or contact christine forbes at Christine@BurroughsHome.com

~logan Best Blogger Tips

9 comments:

Carrie said...

Beautiful photographs :)

Katie said...

What a perfect place to get married. I love looking at your work Logan. Another beautifully captured wedding! Congrats to Amanda & Steven!!

Christine said...

Logan, this is why you are one of my most favorite photographers. You really capture their personalities. Amanda & Steven were a joy to work with. Christine Burroughs Home Event Manager

Unknown said...

Words cannot express how beautiful your pictures are. Congrats!!


Darla

Sharon W. said...

Love them!!!! I really like the one in the bathtub...too cute! I can't wait to see them all!

Mary said...

SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! Amanda your dress was amazing. I love when your walking up the stairs!

Jane said...

These picture are priceless, Made me feel like I was there. Congrats.

sarah hunter said...

Congratulations again to both of you, I love you both so much!
The pictures are absolutely amazing. Great work!

Anonymous said...

Love these wedding photographs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...