Tuesday, March 16, 2010

{niesha & matt}

Best Blogger Tips
another wedding adventure.

with the car all loaded. including cooler with snacks for the prego-me.
with the gps set.
and with my kisses and goodbyes all given to daddy and sammy.

well, then bri, my videoagrapher, and i are off
headed to the sandbar at anna maria, fl for niesha and matt's wedding.

and what a breathtaking picture perfect place anna maria turned out to be.

with the sun shining bright,
the water sparkling brilliant shades of blue
and love in the air.

enjoy your sneak peek.















































































and the day went great. enjoy your honeymoon.

~logan Best Blogger Tips

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Logan you do such an amazing job. The bride is beautiful and I love her dress. Keep posting more blogs I love to see your work. I can't wait for you to capture my wedding!!!

Anonymous said...

So pretty thanks for sharing your day with us.

Matt and Niesha said...

Logan! So great to be able to see this from our Sandals Antigua honeymoon!!!! (We are enjoying a drink in the internet cafe) We love them! Can't wait to see all of them, and the video as well! Thank you for doing such an amazing job Sunday! Mr. & Mrs. Ruttenberg :)

Anonymous said...

My married son...and new daughter-in-law..so gorgeous. Thanks Logan. It brings it all back. I miss them so much already and so does Baynx. Mom and Dad Ruttenberg

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...