Sunday, October 25, 2009

{baby landon}

Best Blogger Tips
i took a deep breath as i met little landon for the first time. casey placed his small body into my arms and he took my breath away. tears appeared in the corners of my eyes and i allowed them to roll down the sides of my cheeks. he was such a little cuddle bug. and i let tim and casey know...through the smile on my face that he was perfect. oh, so perfect.

i looked down at my sammy and realized that she was a big girl compared to this little peanut. and she was a little reluctant about seeing her mom with a new baby in her arms, but she warmed up quickly. so without further ado i am happy to finally release a few of the many photos that i snapped of landon on my little trip to iowa.

enjoy.









and here is the happy clem family...







i love this photo of casey. she is definitely one proud momma.







of course i had to capture a ring shot.











landon is such a little peanut. i promise next time i visit you i won't try to put you in this suitcase again.

















congratulations you guys.



tim and casey you are both blessed with such an amazing little boy.

little landon we love you.

~logan Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...